Day 38


 Today was Monday, it was a beautiful day.  

I find myself thankful that ABBA gave me another day by waking me up.   I thanked Him early for a new day and I asked to see Him in my day.   

Today, my dad woke up really struggling, I am thankful it settled, and my mom was able to do today with him.  Abba carried them both.

I am thankful for provision of all my needs and wisdom for all the decisions that I needed to make today.  

I am thankful for the redtail hawk I saw on my way home.  It flew right in front of my car like it was screaming look at me.   I am thankful for the fly over because I always think of my dad when I see a hawk because he taught me what to look for and I love to see them fly.   Other than an eagle, they glide in the most beautiful way.  

I am thankful that nothing is wasted with God, that HE sees the bigger picture when I do not.   Today's reading was detailed about the building of the tabernacle and at first, I struggled in the reading but in listening to the podcast, I realized that all that was used in the building was given to them by the Egyptians before they left, and the talent given to them.

I heard the best quote from Billy Graham, he was giving a sermon and he was talking about the at least 20 gifts listed in the New Testament, and he then spoke of the fruits of the Spirit and how he would rather exhibit the fruits of the Spirit rather than have a gift if there was a choice, that he wanted his life to exhibit the gifts of the Spirit.  I would think that would be the most ultimate goal.   I pray so for myself.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5