Day 39

 

I was coming home today; I was coming to a popular neighborhood at a four way stop.  There was a man who threw his stuff to the ground and was having a deep and confrontational conversation with someone who was not there. He was under the influence of something. 

I remember when the main concern at a stop sign or light is making sure no one runs it.  Now you have to watch that you do not his someone. They stand asking for donations and you wonder do I give or do I not give. 

You know their sign is probably not the truth but lies to prompt someone's heart to give.  To reward a lie.  I think that most of us prompt a lie in our life to obtain some kind of reward. Whether that is acceptance or gain attention.   The thing is, God know our truth and he asks us where you are, who told you that.  I think how He knows everything about us past, present and future.  Yet we try to hide the truth.    Life yelling for us to stop the action but distracted and missing the whisper.   Today I am thankful He does not stop the whispering, even when I miss it.  He never stops prompting and pursuing the one who desires relationship with Him.    

Today,  I am thankful for blue skies and sunshine.  armer temperatures.   For a day that went fast.  The opportunity to try something new in order to help someone else.   Sharing something I learned in the word and sharing it.  For my dad's smile when days are hard for him. For an unexpected laughter.  For know God is detailed and nothing will be wasted.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5