Day 37
Today is Sunday.... sometimes these are the longest of days. Our pattern has changed... we have each other to talk too but miss our friends. They miss socializing and seeing everyone in their church, I miss going and pausing intentionally. So, these days become long.
This morning I heard a quote that had me stop and pause, "You know you're growing when you desire God Himself, more than what you can get from Him" Christine Caine.
I began to ask myself what my motive is, am I quiet because I trust or am I quiet because I do not know what to say. I have a desperate need for Him. And truthfully, I know HE knows all of them without me asking Him. Can I call it simple trust that HE will provide or is my silence because I am just walking this through?
I heard another word this morning: Kavanah-which means you are standing in the presence of God. And is this not all the time in my day. He is always present.Today we did communion as a family with the larger body of Christ being online. There was a day that I was unsure if this was what we should do but today, and the last couple of time of doing this, this way has made us feel we are with the larger body. And honestly, celebrating Communion brings healing because they symbolize life to me. His body broken for me; His blood shed for me.
This is provision, though in a different manner, not how I expected but provision. Life.
Comments
Post a Comment