Day 35


 I had to back out of the driveway because of the cars in the driveway.   Honestly, I longed to stay home.  It was a messy rainy, soon to be ice kind of day.   It was Friday and my week was catching up to me.   I looked in my screen in my car thinking of the road behind me.   Then thinking about the road ahead.   I think about retirement, but I am still a bit away unless God provides differently.   I think about the needed pause to only take care of myself but having no regret in taking care of my parents.  But a pause sometimes would be welcomed.   I am currently reading about the Israelites who wanted to go back to bondage after facing hardship.  Losing sight of the promise and the Promise keeper.   I can be guilty of that myself.   Backwards is not the answer.  Looking up is.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5