Day 4


 Today I prayed asking to be wonderstruck, to see something different than I normally see, I really thought this would be something in nature because those are great gifts for me.   But today, it was different, it was thought that popped in my mind, I knew that it was a gift from our ABBA.   I knew He was giving me a glimpse that what was happening in my life now was preparing me for something bigger than I could perceive.   Sometimes, this flesh sure does limit the fullness of what God wants to give.  

Today I listened as someone shared where they were currently at, and the struggle, the one they were allowing themselves to finally feel.  Though I know it is not an easy place for them, I was thankful they were allowing themselves to process the pain.  Maybe it was speaking louder than I realized.  I could see the relief in being allowed to share it and I was thinking that somethings really do take time to process and honestly that is okay.  God understands the timing better than man.   This person has no idea how much I admire them for their strength and commitment to who they love.    I admire they were allowing themselves to process their pain, knowing that I need to give myself permission to do the same thing.   Today, I am thankful for honest words, whispers deep in my spirit giving me a glimpse and guidance when it all felt so up in the air.    

This is only January 4....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5