Day 26
I am thankful for blue sky that turns orange because it screams for me to pause and watch for just a moment.
Today help accomplishment in carrying for what parents needed, yet I found myself grieving the days of even six months ago when joking was receive and given immediately in return. Those days have stopped though I still receive a beautiful smile during the day.
ABBA, nothing is wasted with You, everything has a purpose in either in a larger picture or the smallest of details. You remain faithful through the process guiding and direction but comforting and being a giver of peace when tears want to roll. Time is precious but yet the hurt in the heart is deep. So standing a pausing to watch a day in that held so many emotions end, is a gift and a reminder that You are in it.
I end this day repenting of my failures, forgiving the harm that was given, seeking peace in the midst of a heart that cracked just a little more today. You get me because You breathed breath in me. So I go and lay down in peace and safety because of You.
Comments
Post a Comment