Day 25


 "Let us not be surprised when we have to face difficulties. When the wind blows hard on a tree, the root stretch and grow the stronger.  Let it be so with us. Let us not be weaklings, yielding to every wind that blows, but strong in spirit to resist"

Amy Carmichael 

I have really enjoyed learning about who Amy Carmichael was, she was a missionary in the 1900s before the airplane. She traveled to India to work with rescuing kids in abusive situations.  She was a single female who had no fear but knew the call on her life.   I want to learn more about her, her words are beautiful 

Today I am thankful for peace that God gives even in the most difficult situations.  Today I felt prewarned, but I did not know what it would be.  I am thankful that my dad thinks so hard in wanting to help me to carry groceries in even when he is shaky and it ends up being detrimental for him, but it is his love for me and his desire to assist me as he has done my whole life.   I am thankful for everyday I am given with them both, even during the season that they need more of my assistance.  I am thankful for His provision to heal my body and for the wholeness He gives.  Today I read about Joseph, what an example he is on Gods favor in the midst of his struggle he knew God would provide.   I am thankful for a different entrance to my house when the sidewalk in the front is nothing but ice..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5