Day 22


 This morning I was looking out the back door and I saw the tracks of a bunny, I had to get a picture to show dad.  Him and his best friend have a running joke about a rabbit and their ability to predict snow.  If the bunny is standing on it hind feet to eat, then you should expect a foot of snow.  I think the bunny was in danger of extinction at dads' friend's house after all the snow we have received this week.  

For me seeing the tracks in our yard made me smile.  I have always enjoyed watching the little ones play in the yard in the spring.  Something always seems to get them but when I see evidence they are around, I can only smile. 

I am thankful for the tracks in the snow, and the track YOU place in my heart to see Your creation.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5