Day 19
Today I heard this scripture being read to me in this translation. When I heard the words 'So I quit being a "law man" they jumped out to me. I had to immediately go look it up to make sure I heard it correctly. And I did. I truly want to quit being a law woman, being dictated by religion that it hinders relationship. His opinion is truly what matter and one of the best parts of my life is getting to know Him better. I spent so many years, so much time pursuing the legal aspect of faith that I truly missed out on what it was supposed to be. So today, I am thankful for His whispers to my soul, from the Holy Spirit. The last line is powerful, "If a living relationship with God could come by rule keeping, the Christ died unnecessarily" Such a process. This is my picture for today and speaks most of my heart
Comments
Post a Comment