Day 17


 Today I looked out the window, we were receiving the heaviest snow we have received this year, and honestly a long time.  Last week I saw this indention in the snow and wondered what caused it.  I saw no footprints, but it looked like someone was wrestling in that one place.  This morning I saw at least three crows in the yard, and they were pushing the snow to get to the ground.  They used their heads to push it away.   I did what any normal person would do, I googled it.  LOL   They were looking for food, insects.    That was the first time I have ever seen it myself and all three were doing the same thing.  

I thought how God created them to do, it is part of who they are created to be.  I have never liked a crow, honestly, I think of them as dark bird, meaning couldn't good birds.  LOL If I am quoting it correctly, the Bible says they will be used in the end to clean up all the dead bodies from the very last battle.   Yes, I know that is dark, but you get the point, I think they are not so good of a bird but look at the detail of the Creator in creating them.  He placed this ability in them.  The devil is not a creator, he has no ability to create, but twists the truth and counterfeits the original but we have one real Creator.  And his detail in creating the crow as part of this circle of life for a specific purpose.    What more detail He places in creating me.  How specific He is with me.   

Today I am thankful for seeing something new in my own back yard, for my friend who cleared the snow once by twice today.  For a day off, today we honor a great civil rights leader, who served God and led the march for unity and equality.  I pray his message continues to live on.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5