Day 16


 Today is Sunday, they were calling for snow but received ice so far.   The snow will come later.  This picture was taken during a break in the weather.  Sunday's use to be my favorite day of the week but not they are just long.  Maybe because I cannot go to church right now.  

I need to find something to piddle on,  the phone absorbs so much of my time.  The games on it take up my time even when I am not looking at social media. They are just a replacement.   I need to delete them because they hog my time.  

God blesses us and takes care of us even when we are very unsure where we are and if we are walking the plan, He has for us.  I received a text from our neighbor stating that there was a goodie bag on our porch.  

She gave us chili, crackers, cornbread and these wonderful little snacks with a pretzel with what appears to be a Rolo and pecan.   What a beautiful blessing.   Thats my ABBA, when I feel down or alone, something happens to show me that I am very much not alone.  He gets me when I grumpy for a moment to remind me that the grump's do not help for long, so it is best to resolve what is causing and let it go.  Trust His plan.  

ABBA today, I trust YOU


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5