Day 13
I am
thankful for the time I was able to spend with Vicki, it was nice being with a
friend and just eating and talking. We
went to the drive in to reduce people exposure.
We used to go there when we were teenagers. She is my oldest in time known friend, and I
thankful for her. I am thankful she
shares her kids with me who are grown women, but I have known them since birth. I am thankful for the pause from my normal
routine and to discuss God. Her sister
is my other dear friend. I am thankful
for them being family to me.
I
started to write the date July 13, 2022, I have no idea why I was writing this and makes me wonder what the
time holds from then to now. What will
fill the space of these days. Suffering?
Laughter? Tears? Joy? Loneliness?
Love? I cannot guess it; His plan is way too large for me to guess it. But for now, I am thankful for the day that
carried friendship in a week that felt hard. I am thankful for what He is teaching me in this season. Abba, I go to lay my head down, I know that I can because it is only through You, I can lay in safety. It is through You only can I lay down knowing that You hold my next breath, but I lay down in peace knowing that it is also in your hands.
Comments
Post a Comment