Day 10


 It was very cold this morning, but the light felt so near, so bright, I love how the light dances on this building.  Sometimes it is more noticeable than others.  Today the brightness was beautiful, light dancing on the church.  This church is so beautiful on the inside, it is an aged church but has such history on the inside.  

I remember attending a small wedding decades ago in one of the parlors in the church.  A simple repeating of vows.   Wild how you can attend such an intimate ceremony, but decades later not see the people any longer.  Not from anger or episode but simply time and life.  

Not sure why I remember that tonight when I have walked past this church hundreds of times on my way to work. 

Today, I am thankful for peace, for my parents having a good day with each other.    I am thankful for the continued reading in Job and him saying that the fear of the Lord, is wisdom and turning away from evil is understanding.   I am thankful to be reading in Job and realizing even more this time, how God loves us,  sees us.   Tonight I simply know that I am laying my head down in peace because of my ABBA Father.  May I rest in His peace, knowing He has all the days of my life.  The highs and lows, the struggles and times of deep peace.   ABBA keep molding my heart to your truth.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5