Day 7

 

Today we were digging out from our largest storm for the winter, it was very pretty but very cold.  We were able to go home and work because of the weather.   I really was thankful to head home to work.  On my way home, I saw this dear just standing in the road, staring at me, me staring back. It was like I was being reminded about how God helps us to develop hinds' feet to go to high places that He takes me.   I looked up and there was another one, but they did not jump down, and I saw that as divine protection for they would have hit me.   Maybe the moment wasn't as special as I would like to make it but honestly, I felt that it was a gift from my ABBA to me.    

When I got home and was setting up my computer to work, I heard someone outside, and it was my friend, she was pushing my large driveway with her ATV.  But here is the thing, that was a blessing in itself but what she did next was so amazing.  She pulled my snow shovel off my porch, and she cleared out around the cars.  I told her she did not half to do this, but she said she wanted too.  that she loved doing things like this.  

Can I tell how blessed I have been, the individual that have stepped out to help me, and my parents during this part of both of our journeys.   ABBA is really showing me who loves me, He loves me by having people who are so unexpected to bless me, to bless my family,   He really is showing me His love by people who have no reason to bless me other than we share our love for our ABBA,  

Today I am thankful....  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day One 1-1-22

Day 5